Climate & Meteorology
III. Selected Meteorology and Climate Resources
- Naval Postgraduate School
- National Weather Service
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- Bridger, A.F.C., W.C. Brick, and P.F. Lester. 1993. The structure of the marine inversion layer off the Central California coast: mesoscale conditions. Mon. Wea. Rev., 121, 335-351.
- Burk, S.D. and W.T. Thompson. 1996. The summertime low-level jet and marine boundary layer structure along the California coast. Mon. Wea. Rev., 123, in press.
- Dorman, C.E. and C.W. Winant. 1995. Buoy observations of the atmosphere along the west coast of the United States, 1981-1990. Jour. Geophys. Res., 100, 16029-16044.
- Leipper, D.F. 1994. Fog on the U.S. West Coast: A review. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 75, 229-240.
- Renard, R.J., 1996 and earlier years: Monterey Peninsula Monthly Weather Summaries. Unpublished documents. Available from Department of Meteorology, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA 93943.
- NOAA Climate Diagnostics Center
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
|< Previous - Section II.
How Coastal Terrain and Other Local Features Affect Meteorological Conditions
End of Section