III. Selected Anadromous Fishes Resources
- University of California Sea Grant
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Pacific Fisheries Management Council
- Brown, L. R., P. B. Moyle, and R. M. Yoshiyama. 1994. Historical decline and current status of coho salmon in California. North American Journal of Fisheries Management 14:237-261.
- Healey, M. C. 1991. Life history of chinook salmon. Pages 313-393 in Groot, C. and L. Margolis (eds) Pacific Salmon Life Histories UBC Press Vancouver.
- McEwan, D. and T. Jackson. 1994. Steelhead management plan for California (Draft). California Department of Fish and Game, Inland Fisheries Division, Sacramento CA.
- Nehlsen, W., J. E. Williams, and J. A. Lichatowich. 1991. Pacific salmon at the crossroads: Stocks at risk from California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington. Fisheries 16(2):4-21.
- Titus, R. G., D. C. Erman, and W. M. Snider (In Press). History and status of steelhead in California coastal drainages south of San Francisco Bay. Hilgardia.
- National Marine Fisheries Service: Salmon and Steelhead
- Section II. Anadromous Salmonids>
End of Section