- California Division of Mines and Geology, Sacramento
- Institute of Marine Sciences, UC Santa Cruz
- U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park Office
- Clark, J.E., E.E. Brabb, H.G. Greene, and D.C. Ross. 1984. Geology of Point Reyes Peninsula and Implications for San Gregorio Fault History,. In Tectonics and sedimentation along the California Margin: Pacific Section, edited by J. J. Crouch and S. B. Bachman: Society of Exploration Paleontologists and Mineralogists.
- Greene, H.G. 1990. Regional tectonics and structural evolution of the Monterey Bay region, central California. In Geology and Tectonics of the Central California Coastal Region, San Francisco to Monterey:, edited by R. E. Garrison, Greene, H.G., Hicks, K.R., Weber, G.E., and Wright, T.L. (eds.): Pacific Section, American Association of Petroleum Geologists Volume and Guidebook.
- Griggs, G. B., and G. E. Weber. 1990. Field Trip Guide, Coastal geologic hazards and coastal tectonics, Northern Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz/San Mateo County coastlines:: Association Engineering Geologists.
- Plafker, G., and J.P. eds Galloway. 1989. Lessons learned from the Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989. U.S. Geological Survey Circular 1045:48p.
- U. S. Geological Survey
Section VII. Economic Resources
End of Section