- Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments, Marina
- California Coastal Commission, Santa Cruz
- California Department of Parks and Recreation, Monterey
- California Department of Fish and Game, Monterey
- California Sea Grant, Moss Landing
- Marine Pollution Program, CDFG, Monterey and Moss Landing
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Monterey
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- Pacific Fishery Management Council
- San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo County Agricultural Commissioners' Offices
- Water Quality Protection Program, MBNMS
- Dornbusch & Co. 1994. A review of existing information on recreational boating activity and its potential impacts on the resources of the MBNMS. Report prepared for NOAA, Sanctuaries and Reserves Division
- Griggs, G.1995. Monterey Bay, National Center for Marine Science. Sea Technology 36(5).
- Karpov, K. D. Albin and W. Buskirk. 1995. The marine recreational fishery in northern and central California. California Dept Fish and Game, Marine Resources Division. Fish Bulletin number 176
- Leet, W., C. Dewees and C. Haugen (eds.). 1992. California's living marine resources and their utilization. UCSGEP-92-12.
- Meyer Resources. 1990. Economic values of the central California coast. Prepared for Central Coast Outer Continental Shelf Regional Studies Program
- State Resources Agency. 1995. California's ocean resources: an agenda for the future. DRAFT. Prepared as part of CORMA: California Ocan Resources Management Program.
- State Lands Commission. 1994. California comprehensive offshore resource study: volumes 1-2.
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
Section IX. Other Activities Potentially Impacting MBNMS
End of Section