Deeper Bottom Habitats
IV. Selected Deeper Bottom Resources
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, Moss Landing
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories, Moss Landing
- Hodgson, A.T. and J. Nybakken. 1973. A quantitative survey of the benthic infauna of northern Monterey Bay, California; final summary data report for August 1971 through February 1973. Moss Landing Marine Laboratories Technical Publication 73-8. 241 p.
- Nybakken, J., L. Smith-Beasley, A. Summers, S. Craig, and L. Weetman. 1992. Invertebrate megafauna collected from the proposed U.S. Navy ocean disposal site as determined from beam and otter trawls and camera sled samples. Final Report on Navy CLEAN Contract No. N62474-88-D-1991, prepared for PRC Environmental Management Inc.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
|< Previous - Section III.
Deep Sea Sedimentary Megafaunal Communities