Tide Pool Field Trip
VR Tide Pool || Species
|| * Field Trip * || Links || References
- First, check the Tide Tables and here's some extra
tips for helping you decide when to go:
- Tides listed in minus feet are the lowest.
- Generally, early Summer mornings and later Winter afternoons are the year's lowest tides.
- When looking at Summer tides, remember to adjust for Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) by adding 1 hour to the times listed.
- Pick your tide pool and get a map:
- Davenport Landing
- Natural Bridges
- Point Pinos
- What to bring with you.
- Safety Tips for Tide Poolers
Last modified: May 19, 1997 by Marti
Comments, complaints, compliments -->